Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Text after a report

Status
Not open for further replies.

AntonioPerera

Vendor
Jan 29, 2006
AU
Crystal reports 11

I have created a customer invoice format using crystal reports.
At the end of the report I need to put in a page of terms and conditions.

When I put this page full of text,crystal gives me an error which says text is too big for the group header.

How can I put in the text to display at the end of my report ?

I'd have thought the report footer section was the right place. Also you can create multiple sections for each type of section, right-click and chooser <Insert Section Below>. Put one text-paragraph per section, something like that.

[yinyang] Madawc Williams (East Anglia, UK). Using Crystal 11.5 with SQL and Windows XP [yinyang]

If you copy and paste the text into a text box, the section should expand as necessary. I think you only get that message when you are using the page header or page footer. OLE objects also will only display on one page, I think.

-LB

I need for the text to appear after my page footer.
When I put it on the report footer it seems to overlay onto the details section.

Still need some help with this..

Cheers.

The report footer is at the very end of the report, so could not overlay the details section. You should format the report to "new page before" by going into the section expert->report footer->new page before.

Place a text box in the report footer and paste your text in it.

-LB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back