Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Test Variable Preferred Messaging???

Status
Not open for further replies.

CimbasTech

Programmer
Oct 22, 2014
US
I have a customer running 9.1 IP Office server edition, single site with Preferred Messaging.
Insurance company with numerous hunt groups and queuing. Customer has requested to have their calls RCF to their headquarters(phantom extension that is an RCF) if calls reach a certain number of calls in queue, not time based. If time based I could handle through hunt groups. Since number of calls based, was thinking that since preferred messaging can give ETA of calls waiting possibly I could use a test variable or increment test condition to send the call out when a certain number of calls was met. Has anyone ever done something like this within the preferred messaging? Thanks

or $QLength or similar, pres F1 in VM Pro and look for system variables.

won't QLength in the hunt group just send the call to the voice mail box? Are you suggesting off the leave action for the group make that do a transfer to the phantom extension that is RCF to HQ? thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back