Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Terranova Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

wellco

Vendor
Mar 4, 2003
US
We got's a problem, our programming PC crashed..(love hard drives) and now we can not find our copy of Terranova to load on the new drive, can anyone give me a clue where we can find another copy. We had the two disc set in the little white 3 ring binder, a rather old version i guess but worked well.

If you have ASA (1.9 or better) it includes Avaya Terminal Emulator (ATE), which is Terranova.

Kevin

Kevin...
Don't have ASA...only other thing we have is Def Site Admin and it sucks.....cumbersom to use and nobody here likes it at all...we will continue our search for terranova i guess..thanks

Greetings,

I have a Terranova tech support number from a while ago, not sure if it still works, but worth a try. Either 800-992-1625 or 919-426-1065. As an old terranova user, trust me, DSA/ASA blows it away and it is much, much easier to use.

Hope this helps,

Cathy

The Definity Site Administration has a terminal emulation module that's exactly like terranova. Search for it. it's quite nice.

Wellco, if you're still looking for Terranova, let me know. I can probably find my copy of version 6.0. I still use to pull station data off the PBX and print labels. ASA is great for other things. BTW, Avaya is now charging $1300 for ASA 1.3.

I am looking for a copy of terranova, our system here is a G3V3, and I won't be able to use any of the newer software. Any info regarding terranova would be highly apprecaited.

You'll gonna love this Terranova was actualy designed by a guy called terranova.
Offcourse in there unlimited wisdom AT&T/Lucent/Avaya went a different way, but the terranova family can be contacted at:

Please let me know if the information that was provided is helpfull.
Edwin Plat
A.K.A. Europe

Sorry, just realized its probably still copyrighted. Since you already had it, I will make it availble for you to download. e-mail me & I'll send you the link to use.

Paul Beddows

Consulting, Avaya/EAS implementation, Training
Vancouver, Canada
E-mail avaya@vancouver.hm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back