Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

TELSTRAT: Engage 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwitchWitch

IS-IT--Management
Sep 6, 2001
US
Anyone familiar with this product?
I have a site that's looking into a reliable contact center. Small group of only 15 agents on an Avaya IP Office.
Is this an overkill or is it worth the cost. Only interested in seeing reports on #of Calls and #of minutes agents on the phone.

Any feedback appreciated.

A Tek-Tip Lover

I have used their Call Recording Products with good success, didn't even know they made a Call Center Solution.

I worked for a company that distributed their recording product - left it few months ago.

I was responsible for this product's technical side, so I've worked closely with it for around 3 years, I worked with customers ranging from 10 users to 1000+ users.

The product is generally good, very simple to use, fairly reliable and stable, versatile in terms of integration (Nortel CS1k & BCM VoIP/TDM/Analogue , Cisco and Avaya)

We had some issues with support, but that could've been just with my company.

Feel free to ask about anything else.

I use Telstrat Engage for 911 call recording. Fairly easy to use & manage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back