Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Telnet programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrKrass

Technical User
Dec 1, 2009
DK
Hi smart fellows, I've to set up the following. I need to move a DNR from one EHWA (eg. an analoug port) to an other EHWA (Software SMA), assign FACM ect. and back again. I've planned to use telnet (Putty) to communicate with a number of iS3000 PBX's. Telnet/Putty is running on a Win XP Pro that is allowed to use OM torward the PBX's.
The user initiates the job by pressing af link icon on the users PC, and an other link icon to init move back. And it is actually working OK if it is run while the XP machine is unlocked ... If PC is locked the Telnet/Putty will not run in console.
I'm hoping someone can give me a hint to make this stuff succed.

Hi MrKass,
i just tried this application and it work very well in IP ( om terminal ftp) .
Some problem we have with serial connection it work only with character protocol and not BCS, this thing could be change with command asport.

this company have some differents appication like billing or CTI.

Hi lele222, Thx for the info, I'm checking out ette.ro now and is requesting af pricelist regarding iS3000 OM terminal an dCTI Software. Hope this will help me out with my problems :)
Thx again

MrKrass

I spoke with them, in their road map had plan to do an alarm system that work only in ip!I hope to try it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back