Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Tek-Tips down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatthewPeters

Technical User
Aug 13, 2001
US
Hello all,

I'm not sure if this is the right forum to be asking this but this questions is just on the maintenance side of tek-tips.com . I have some co-workers here that are trying to create a new user here on the site and they are having a problem with their registration. Not sure if the site was down when we tried it out or if something else is amist. Should I try again later? Cookie settings? All and any help would be greatly appreciated

mdp

The best way to get in touch with Tek tips site management is to use the "Contact Us" link at the top of each page, above the advert banner. They are very approachable and will usually get back in a short time if there are no major problems to be dealt with.

John

Thanks for the reply. We've tried contacting Tek-Tips management for a couple of weeks now with no response.

It's kind of weird because there's one guy here that has been logging into Tek-Tips for over a year and now he can't log in either. But, my account works fine. We'll shoot them another email if we still don't hear anything.

Just to add my $.02. The only time that I have e-mailed the staff at Tek-Tips with a problem, I received a phone call that same day.

[red]"... isn't sanity really just a one trick pony anyway?! I mean, all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you are good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit!" - The Tick[/red]

I've been using tek-tips for years and all of a sudden couldn't log in either (had to create this new account). That was in late June or early July, and I emailed support at least half a dozen times with zero response.
Any ideas as to what has been going on? Or, any other ways to get in touch with support?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back