Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Team-Building Exercises 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoubleD

Technical User
Apr 2, 2001
US
Does anyone have examples of Team-Building exercises? I'm managing a diverse group of individuals with disparate jobs. I'd like to build a more cohesive unit and promote communication and comradery. As well as showing the associates how much we appreciate them. I have the following ideas so far:

Mini-golf
Lunch (on the company)
Serve breakfast to the group
Weekly Trivia (Soda for the winner, once a month winner gets some bigger prize.) Random winner selected from correct entries
Pictionary or Cranium during lunch break
Drinks after work

Ideas can be at work as well as outside work activities.

Pain is stress leaving the body.

DoubleD [bigcheeks]

Dollie, I thought I was the only person who bounced rubber bands off the ceiling! I learnt it at school; it seemed to me that if teachers got a direct hit, they usually knew which direction was involved, and that led trouble my way. Indirect bands don't hurt, but they disrupt a lesson just as well, and they're not so traceable. As well as requiring a little more skill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back