Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

tda30 or tda100-200 remote carte

Status
Not open for further replies.

home1234

Programmer
Oct 26, 2007
Conection buy remote wont work after 1 month or two. Only a power off and up fixe for some time. Last version off pc and Tda. Customer have a ups, and only me play in the system.

are you using an external modem ?if so which type?

Only on my pc (Hp 4200), us robotic 33.6. The modem off the Tda is carte that gos direct on the bord off the cpu

what type of trunking is on this tda did you just dil 1:1
from a pots line or is this a pri?

Change all of the passwords and see if the problem is still occurring.

All the line are analogue(lcot,,carte)(1FL or centrex).
For the password, no change.
The system to anser well if a us the usb port both buy remote (internal modem of the Tda anser and no talking only wird sond of the Tda) and after 20 to 30 second the system say time out. And the line stay open on till i shutdowns my external modem on my pc.The transfert to modem remote done by humain or by voice mail transfert no change.
Error log say nothing no erreur mineur or major.
It's a local call.
Does no one have problem buy remote for the Tda or anything els?
I say problem not erreur of programing,not spealing?

Thinks.

when you say no change by human or Voice mail transfer do you mean that the same problem is happening? or that it works?
If you connect the PC directly to an Analog port (SLC card)can you access the System by dialling the internal Modem's Number?

Last question, no change no diference wont work.
With the analogue port in the system the modem anser both the same sonds wird and no connection etablish. The only option is to reset the system.
2.The only option i see is corruption in the sdcard,i replease the private folder in the sdcard and the problem is back after 1 month or two.

If this seems to be the problem then get a new SD card, but I think that if it is taking a month or 2 for the problem to return then you have someone who is hacking or at least playing around with the program, when I said change all of the passwords I mean to exclude all possibility of anyone else making program changes

Have you changed the Password lock counter level from the default (none) if some one is trying to hack then the System will lock you out of remote programming after the count is exceeded until a reset is performed

befor dialing out with the usr modem are you intializing
it do you get a confirmation that it has intialized

ok i lick your option of password lock(maintenance 11.1)
For the modem initializ I to that all the time.And for the password none are by default to xxxx,and the extension nomber for the modem are not the same as the default one.

Does some one have a problem like that with the Tda?
Ore i have to change of carreer! Don't answer.

ok i will sand the problem to panasonic directly, even if it's take a year for feed back
Thanks anyway

Had this problem before. Change the modem card. This should fix the problem. We normally keep 1 or 2 modem cards on our trucks just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back