Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

TDA 30 analogue trunk lines busy 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lehrer

Technical User
Jan 13, 2007
CY
Ciao,
Analogue trunk lines on TDA 30CE become by themselves busy. There are any settings on the Analogue Trunk Card that i have to change??
Thanks

On the maint console, in System(2).System Options(9).option 5 , disable the Busy Out trunk setting.

;;On the maint console, in System(2).System Options(9).option 5 , disable the Busy Out trunk setting;;

-Yes, this setting is Disable, anything else???

are you saying that when they go busy they do not return to a free state.
if they go busy and then return, you need to look at your Carrier.

''are you saying that when they go busy they do not return to a free state.
if they go busy and then return, you need to look at your Carrier''

Well, I am not sure how long they remains busy,(more than a minute)and i dont wait them to become available because i need them to make calls so I restart the system.

Like what problem may have my carrier?
Its a matter of wiring from the patch panel to my PBX?? Have in mind that before there was an old Panasonic there and it hadnot a problem like that.!!

if it was your TDA then the Trunk would stay in a busy state until you entered the correct code or restart the system.
if the trunks are coming back, then the problem is towards the Carrier side, or could be bad wiring between the sys and incoming wiring.

i'dd listen across the lines with a buttset
in monitor and wait for them to drop out or i'dd put
a digital meter in series with the line and wait for the meter to dip....

''if it was your TDA then the Trunk would stay in a busy state until you entered the correct code or restart the system''

So I dont have to change the settings of the card??

Please tell me if I use a Voltmeter, how i will investigate the problem. The voltage should be below 48 V ??

sounds like it is out of the system.

look at your MDF with a Voltmeter, line voltage should be 45 to 52 voltage (depends on how good your lines are)

Isolate the lines from the TDA at the MDF and check out from your building.

The problem continuous...At least for two minutes the lines ''Single line button'' remain busy and not return back.
1--I found the voltage 54 Volt on each line.
2--The carrier check the lines check and found nothing.

Cwc3 why do you bother answering posts if your not going to help

the tda product is clearly in the wrong hands over in the euro zone.

Yes Trotski you are right. Cwc3 critisized and not help. What a guy?????

you can buy the tda on any corner over there and no
one is willing to read the dox or the help files
and this guy just woke up one day and decided to be
a phoneman I can tell by the elementary questions he asks

If you don't want to help stop answering his posts!

Lehrer from your answer to my question it is not clear if you Isolated you CO lines from the phone system.

Listen, this problem happens occasionaly. I mean one or two times per week or less. So to isolate the lines from the PBX, as i did, it will not sure that the problem will occure that moment.
Anyway my question is from your experience do you know if this problem is pbx problem??

thanks

It sounds more like an intermittant problem from the Carrier

Cwc3
i did i sware i read the manual

peter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back