Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

TDA 200 FAUT UNACC ERROR

Status
Not open for further replies.

boufi

Programmer
May 12, 2022
DZ
I bought a new mpr card for my kx tda 200 but after installation only the LCOT8 card works, however the DHLC8 and SLC16 cards still red with the FAULT-UNACC error on the console.
I also noticed that it asks me to register the MPR card with a FLASH ROM ID.
can someone help me to solve this problem.
console_ddblhr.jpg
pbx_tda_200_qqlwhe.jpg

Did you use the old sd card or the one you got with it.

What country is it from, some countries require the system id to be registered before you can use it

I bought the card on the Internet and it's from China
which reseller can register it for me?
thank you

What are the two letters after the Model number?

KX-TDA200XX

What is in the place of XX?

Wanet Telecoms Limited

Could be the firmware on the card doesn’t support the extension card firmware. We don’t have to register systems here, so I don’t know if the line card would come into service if not registered

I suppose KX-TDA200BX does not need registration.
Contact Tech support for assistance

Wanet Telecoms Limited

do you have firmware version V3 because i have tried with version V2 and V5 and it doesnt help?
i already have contacted a Tech Support of my area and he had no idea about this probleme he couldnt help!!

if you know a tech suppot please give me his contact

Thank you

That will have to be paid support.
Which country are you in?

Wanet Telecoms Limited

Sir did you tried to initialized the system? Default reset.
Replaced SD Card.

I am from algeria, and as i said before we contacted a tech support of Panasonic and he could not resolve the probleme.
i will be thankful if you giving me a contact tech support whom will be able to resolve it

Thank you

i have already initialized the system with the default reset but without another SD Card

where should i send you my anydesk ID ?

Done i just sent you my ID on hotmail

from abdelghani.loubchir@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back