Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

TCP Streaming Tool 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

vobarex77

IS-IT--Management
Jun 18, 2015
US
Just took the proctored test, had a question about a question...

Where is the TCP streaming Tool found? - I have never in all my years found a TCP streaming tool. It listed Monitor, Manager, SSA and Web Manager as the list of answers...I put monitor, wasnt sure if that was correct or not? Anyone know?

You guessed right, in monitor>filters>Trace options enable on the system tab "Development tracing"
Then select from the Status menu "TCP Streams Data" which opens this window:
monitor_status_tcp_streams_u24ypj.png

Damn handy in some sticky situations. Great for showing IT ppl networking issues, and proving points.

ACSS - SME
General Geek

Thats what I figured, thanks for verifying. I guess it threw me off not technically being called the TCP Streaming Tool, to me a tool is like its own app, not just a filter. Thanks Again!

The other questions I saw was about Avaya Windows communicator re-registering locally, they wanted you to pick two technologies that enable the worker to register locally. I was like, hunh?....what!?

Avayaaaaaaah!

'The shopping make you not happy place, please forgive me. Thanks for looking, you mix order. Good luck for you'

Yes Holdmusic34, that is how I feel most days.

I think the answers were

Internet
XMPP
Split DNS
WiFi
Border Controller,

I may be confused with another question about what is needed for SIP registration while DNS is down though. That too, confused me....but mostly because of the answers...Its a tough quiz as the answers are not always wrong, just one may be "more right" than the others.

For this question - I think the answer is Split DNS and WiFi.
I think I've had to answer it before as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back