Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

target line not working without AA

Status
Not open for further replies.

EGT

Vendor
Aug 16, 2002
US
I have a modular ICS with DR 4.1 software and a PRI going into it. I have a callpilot 100 connected to it. I have the main BTN, target line 161 being answered by it on 0 rings.
The line is not appearing on any DN. When you assign it to a DN or ext and remove it from being answered by the AA the line fails on completion to the ext. You can see the line ring the set but the other end is getting a fast busy or dead air. Any feedback would be great.

How do you have the target line built? What do you have as the prime set for the line? If you assign the line to a phone, does it work properly?

the target line is configured public, rec'd 3 digits, primeset is was 221 and is now 236. It will not ring on either ext if assigned. its really weird.

Reprogram the line on and free target line. It my be corrupted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back