Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Tapi Driver?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewNic

IS-IT--Management
Nov 14, 2003
US
Am working on an Advatel Intouch application with Rel 8 IPO.

The tapi driver seems to be only working in single user mode, not 3rd party mode. have removed, reinstalled, still no joy.

The only Tapi driver i could find was off the rel 7 user cd. could not find one specivaly for rel 8.

Any one have any thought? Also, has anyone installed the Advetel app on a rel 8 system?

Thanks

Do you have a CTI Pro license?
Did you configured TAPI with the IP Address and password for IP Office as thirdth party TAPI?

If it ain't dutch it ain't much

Yes, CTI Pro license is valid and yes 3rd party

ya, have restarted.

do you know if i have the right driver for rel 8? the only driver i could find was out of the r7 user cd

it should just work. have you restarted the switch as well, are the extensions you are trying to add been added after the tapi was sync'd?

thing to do is to look at MS Dialer, you should see the list of all the avaya extensions in there. frankly if its not in MS Dialler, its not got the right config.

I've seen the TSP lose its 3rd party status as well, so just re-config it (through telephon.cpl) and restart the PC.

not sure if you've got it but i've put the TSP config guide in dropbox for you, located at

Found the issue, I had all the users excluded from the directory
Thanks for the replies

Why would you do that for?

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back