Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Tamar Granor Recipient of 2007 FoxPro Lifetime Achievement Award

Status
Not open for further replies.

DougHennig

Programmer
Nov 30, 2006
CA
At the keynote of the 2007 Southwest Fox conference, Tamar Granor was announced as the recipient of the 2007 FoxPro Community Lifetime Achievement Award. Tamar is a very deserving recipient: she has devoted her career to helping other FoxPro developers through her books, articles, answers column, conference and user group presentations, and presence on various community forums.

Congratulations.

Ali Koumaiha
Wireless Toyz
Farmington Hills, Michigan

You have personally helped me get more acquainted with VPF in the past with a trip to my prior company, and for that I thank you. Congratulations, you disserve this honor.

Keith Lander
Formally of ProSoft Technologies, Inc (Bethel Park, PA)
Currently of CVS | Caremark (Pittsburgh, PA)

Thanks

Keith Lander
klander2@comcast.net

Well deserving !
Edgar
IBS

Congrats Tamar!

Thanks all for your kind words. I was really thrilled to receive this award and join the company of Whil Hentzen, Rick Strahl and Doug Hennig, the prior recipients.

Tamar

Congratulations Tamar, you deserve the award. You have also helped me in the past via this forum for which I'm very grateful.

Lee

Tamar,

I agree wholeheartedly with the sentiments expressed thus far. Years ago when I started learning Foxpro, it was mainly your Foxpro books that taught me much of what I know.

I also remember eagerly anticpating your regular Foxpro Advisor columns. The award is well deserved. Congratulations!!!

Mike

Congratiolations Tamar!

I am with all the others saying you deserve this award!!
All your articles and papers are always very usefull/helpfull.

KR
-Bart

Congratulations Tamar

Wow, nice to hear that!

I really wonder why there would be anyone getting the award first. AFAIR Tamar was the first VFP MVP and the first MVP at all, so devoted to that nice little Fox.

Very well deserved.

Bye, Olaf.

Well, I was in the first group of MVPs. There were 30-some, of which 8 were for FoxPro: me, YAG, Calvin, Lisa, Jim Booth, Tom Rettig, Pat Adams, and a guy named Joel Neely, who I never knew, but I think was a Mac guy.

Tamar

Ditto....well deserved. I've really benefitted (and hence my software products have too) from your tips on Interface design.

May you have many years yet in the VFP community.

--Michael J. Babcock, MB Software Solutions, LLC
mbsoftwaresolutions dot com

Again, thanks to everyone for the kind wishes. The award was a wonderful surprise, but I think I've enjoyed even more hearing how I've helped people over the years.

Tamar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back