Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Taking out a loop 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigddog

Technical User
May 6, 2003
US
I have an option 81c and need to remove loop 46 and 47 on a dual PRI card....What are the steps I need to go through?

ld 17 chg, all trunks and any d's have to go away 1st
Code:
REQ  chg
TYPE supl

SCH0111
TYPE cequ
MPED
TERM
REMO
TERD
REMD
TERQ
REMQ
XCT
TDS
CONF
MFSD
[COLOR=red]DLOP x47
DLOP X46 [/color] 
PRI2

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

I am a key system guy and kind of lost on this one. How do I find out the trunk and routs associated with these loops.

in ld 20, at the req prompt type prt, at the type prompt type tnb, and at the tn prompt type the loop number and any channel,,,ex: tn 47 1.

This will print a terminal number block of the trunk 47 1.
Look at the RTMB to see what route its in.

in ld 21, at req use the LTM (list trunk member) command and type in the rout number for a list of all the members.

A quick and easy way to find routes and trunks is to use Overlay 21:

Code:
>LD 21
REQ: LTM
CUST 0
ROUT
ACOD

TYPE TLST
TKTP COT
ROUT 0
DES  TEST
TN  001 0 00 00 MBER  1  TEST1

In this case, we see that TN 001 0 00 00 is in ROUT 0. (This is a standard analog trunk, digital trunks will only show Loop and Unit, i.e. TN 047 01 to TN 047 23 would represent a whole PRI)

If you're taking everything out, be sure to delete the trunks first, then the route. (OUT trunk TNs in LD 14, OUT the ROUT in LD 16)

Arch

either way works, after you do a load 21 ltm, look for the tn's starting with 46 and 47.. or go to 60 and do a enll 46 enll 47 then stat 46 stat 47... if they are trunks and or dch's built they will show up,

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back