Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Tagging outbound calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

keeg13g

Technical User
Feb 1, 2002
US
Hi everyone,

we have a G3si and CMS V11 at our callcentre and need to record the ammount of outbound calls made on behalf of various clients by each agent. Ideally we would like to record info about which client they call, purpose of call and whether the call was made to a mobile or landline.

We use call tagging for inbound ACD calls but I'm not sure what method might be used to allow outbound tagging??

Any help gratefully received!!!
Thanks!!

Unfortunately, Avaya's call center is more inbound oriented. They have Call Work Codes, which work great for tagging inbound ACD calls, but there is no such thing for outbound calls.
I once set up VDNs that made the outbound call for the agents, and then I would pull reports on the number of calls that VDN had, but the call time could not be tracked. Also, you'd have to know what to tag it as before the call.
If anyone else has a idea or workaround, I'd love to hear it.

Well, here is the way I do it: we do have the system to monitor who sets a call where and when (toll monitor, I really do not know what is the english word for it). Then, I set authorization numbers on it and also I set one authorization number for each service/campaign we required to have the outbound information. In this way, we use this system for outbound information and CMS for inbound.

Maybe you have already the toll monitor thing so hopefully this would be helpfull for you.

Best regards,

Manuel

I have a similar situation in where I need to capture an Agents manually dialed, outbound calls. Can this information be captured through a 6408D+ phone's (vu-Stats) button as well as in CMS.

Within CMS, under the "reports/Historical/agent" menu, you will find In/Outbound reports as well as in the "reports/Historical/Split/Skill" menu you will find Outbound as options. I have to believe that it is possible. How can we (Keeg13g and I) capture our outbound calls initiated by an agent.

Thanks everyone for your support and thank you "keeg13g" for initiating this session. I hope this is in direct relation to your question. Is this more or less what you are after?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back