Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Tagging appointments in Outlook 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoctorJDM

Technical User
Apr 15, 2007
GB
Hi

Have a need to be able to analyse Calendar entries by type and generate a report. Can add Labels (ie colours) to different types of entry such as Client Meeting, Event Attendance, Project Work, etc but can see no way of generating a report on numbers of each type of activity in a given period. Is this possible?

Thanks

have you tried exporting your calendar to excel or a CSV? You should be able to do this easily.

You might also be able to open your calendar "live" in Excel as if it were a database and run queries that way. I've never done this, but I know that the underlying framework exists because of the interconnectivity with Outlook, SharePoint, Excel, Access, etc. Now that I'm curious, i'm going to do some research... :) I'll let you know if i come up with anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back