Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Tabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

dyow

Technical User
Nov 26, 2004
US
I have a form that has about (5) tabs on it. I would like the color of the tabs to be different. I am not sure how to do this. Any help would be appreciated.

You can use a Microsoft Forms Tab Strip Control which gives you a lot more utility. Just click on additional Tools.

Will this allow for the new color of the whole page of the tab or just the tab itself? Thanks.

I thought that you could do either, but I played with it and it does not. Actually there is both a MSForms Tab Strip and a Multi Page control. The Multi Page control is what I should have referenced. What you can do is place text boxes over the Tabs and control the movement of the multi page control and the color of the textboxes so it looks like the Tabs are changing color.
This however looks like more pain than it is worth. On a MSForms multi page control you can only place MSFORMS controls not Access controls.
Lebans site has a lot of good stuff. Probably a better approach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back