Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

TABS - IT 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

aviator051

Technical User
Feb 19, 2009
TR
I need help about TABS IT.Does anyone know if its possible to report caller id numbers from the public exchange to internal extention? Igot outgoing reports normally but incoming numbers can not be recorded to database.

the data can certainly be set for output from MD110/TSW/TSE if the condition code is set in the outgoing form, so it can be in the raw data to report from. The call logger software then process this raw data for your report. If it is not in the raw data, you need to check the form on the switch that you are using for CIL.

best parnum

I see incomig calls in raw data but tabs don't show them and don't report any incomig calls in the reprts menu.
Is there any way to save raw data in a log file seperated from the TABS?
By the way there ?s a pdf file exists in the tabs it/pdf folder I can't open it to change data ?f someone helps me I would be glad. Thanks..

It is really hard to setup on TABS for incoming calls. While doing this you may brake the outgoing format cause it is in the same *.pdf file under pdf folder. Before trying make a safe copy of the pdf folder or you can copy the whole TABS directory. Whenever you feel you did something wrong you may copy it back to turn to the original start point. To make TABS recoginize incoming calls you must go to the setup menu. From Setup Menu select site under define site. You will see your exchange definition. Duble click on the name and get in the menu. Up right corner you will see the PBX button. Press it. On a new window you will see the exchange name etc. Directly press EDIT button. You will see the raw data from exchange on the new window. From the menus you can change the incoming call format and definations. And also on the menu you will find run/selection to see if TABS understand raw format correctly.

Thans KANK for your inormation I wish I could do it. Ihope I won't damage system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back