Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

tables are visble in tables list but forms and reports can not read 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

MLHab3062

Technical User
Dec 28, 2002
US
Hi I can see the tables and open the tables in the table list. When I try to go thru the forms or use a report I get an error message. I was using this database on a win vista computer and did a copy and paste to win 7 computer still using the same ver of microsoft access 2003. It worked fine on vista but will not on win 7. My forms and reports work it appears my queries work.

Thank you

Mark

is the db split? relink the tables also check the references are all there.

HTH << MaZeWorX >> "I have not failed I have only found ten thousand ways that don't work

Hi

Thank you very much for responding so quickly. When I set up this database /scheduling program. I set it up as front and back ends. The front being the forms and reports and the back as data.

My concern is before I unlink and relink. Can this affect the relationship of the tables/ queries?

The reason why I changed computers is that the vista nose dived from a virus. I am currently working on a win 7.

Thank you very much for your time and expertise.

When you relink the tables you are only refreshing the links. The relationships are not effected by refreshing the links

HTH << MaZeWorX >> "I have not failed I have only found ten thousand ways that don't work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back