Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Table Disappeared from Relationship Window Access 2000

Status
Not open for further replies.

4321z

Programmer
Oct 21, 2003
GB
Hi,

I have a similar problem to a closed thread 700-1354784. Where the tables in my relationship window have moved off of the screen and i cannot move the scroll bars any further to the left.

There are 15 or so tables that have done this.

Does anyone know how to access/move these tables into view?

Darren

I think you can select a table and then press the tab key until the newly selected table is one that can't be seen. Press the delete key. Continue to do this until pressing the tab key rotates through all visible tables. Then select the menu option to view all relationships.

I'm not sure if this will fix your issue but it might.

Duane
Hook'D on Access
MS Access MVP

Hey Darren,

Just encountered this same problem myself. My database happens to be Acc2003 but I reckon this could be adapted for other versions.

I opened my db and then went Tools, Database Utilities, convert database, convert to Access 97. Saved as db_97.mdb and then upgraded that back up to db_2003.mdb. All of my relationships were defaulted to original tiled layout :)

Take it easy,

JB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back