Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Table Design Cursor Navigation

Status
Not open for further replies.

grinnz

Technical User
Aug 20, 2006
US
I've been away from Access for a while. In past versions when using Table Design you were able to use F6 to flip between the field definition area and the field properties area. Now using Access 2010 the F6 flips to the field properties area but then to the navigation area and one or two other stops before again landing back at the field definitions. My question is this...

Is the a keyboard shortcut in Access 2010 that after using the F6 to flip to the field properties will immediately return to the field definitions without the additional stops and key presses or how do I do F6 in reverse?

~ grinnz ~

Perhaps Shift-F7 works for you but certainly does not work for me. Like Duane, I too have been unable to find any key combination that returns to the field definitions. :(

~ grinnz ~

I do believe that is the case. Bummer! Microsoft's infinite wisdom. [banghead]

~ grinnz ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back