Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Table border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huitzilopochtli

Programmer
Feb 18, 2002
DE
Hello

This might be a HTML question, but since I have it on an ASP page, I thought I might ask it here first.

Is there are reason why the following:

<p><center><table border=&quot;1&quot; color=&quot;191970&quot;><tr><td><b><u><font face=&quot;Verdana&quot; color=&quot;#000099&quot;>Best football team of modern times?</font></u></b></td></tr></table></center></p>

produces a double grey border and not a single navy (191970=navy) border as I have asked it to do. How would I create the effect that I want?

Thank you!

this
color=&quot;191970&quot;>
should be
color=#191970> A language that doesn't affect the way you think about programming is not worth knowing.
admin@onpntwebdesigns.com

also if you are applying that color to the border the syntax is
border=&quot;1&quot; bordercolor=&quot;#191970&quot;> A language that doesn't affect the way you think about programming is not worth knowing.

I think this may be what you are trying to get out of it though. may be wrong.
<table style=&quot;border-style:solid; border-color:#191970; border-width:thin;&quot;> A language that doesn't affect the way you think about programming is not worth knowing.

Hello Onpnt

Very many thanks for your replies (all 3 of them!).

You will be pleased to know that your code works! Thank you.

Best wishes

Huitzilopochtli

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back