Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Tab Activity in a form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eltoque

Technical User
Jan 12, 2002
US
First I want to thank jaydlewis, Uncle Jack and Rick Sprague. Thanks to you combined assistance I was able to creat a really powerful form query.

This question is probably very remedial but I cannot seem to figure out how to fix it. When I created a form, it has multiple fields but when you hit the tab it moves VERY out of order. Is there a way to rectify this?

Also, is there a way to set up the fields so when you do tab into them, they will automaticly highlight for editing/entry?

As I said, I am sure these are pretty basic but they seem to be stumping me. I apprecaite any help anyone can give me.
Thank you.

I just answered my own question on the field for edit move. But the TAB issue is still throwing me. I can't seem to find anything in properties that helps.

Click on each control on the form that you want to put in order and set the "tab Index" 0,1,2, 3, 4 etc depending on what order you want them in. You can set the "Tab Stop" to yes or no depending on if you want to "tab" over to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back