Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

T7406 on MICS 7.1 w/Callpilot 100

Status
Not open for further replies.

varrius

Technical User
Sep 27, 2006
US
This one has me stumpted. I have a cordless T7406 on an extension (replacing a M7208) which seems to work all right. I was able to program the features I wanted. Handsfree is set to Auto. Accesses I/C and Line Pool (4 lines in the pool) w/out a problem. The issue is: If you use a line to call out on the T7406, while on the line ALL incoming calls to the pool are sent immediately to the system mailbox. The 7208 on there previously didnt have this problem. Any suggestions would be welcome.

Thx.

F.L.

Check if the lines are programmed to ring on the set. If so, is it programmed to forward on a busy to voicemail. If also yes, then all calls will try to go to voicemail when the 7406 is in use. Remove the ringing or the forward to voicemail

I wanted it to ring on the set but it was indeed set to forward to the system box on busy. I simply missed it. Changed to none took care of it. Thanks a ton for the help.

F.L.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back