Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

T1 - Can't Dial 800's + Can't Dial 1 on COT Route

Status
Not open for further replies.

islesguy

IS-IT--Management
Mar 1, 2004
US
When I use an access code to get to my Long Distance T1 route, I can dial all long distance numbers but can not dial 800 #'s. The call goes through but I get "Your call can not be completed as dialed, please check the number and dial again". Is this a CO issue where my T1 is for Long Distance Calls only?

Second, I get a fast busy when I dial 1 after entering an access code to our main COT trunk. Can this restriction be removed?

Here's the Route:

CUST 0
ROUT 1

TYPE RDB
CUST 00
DMOD
ROUT 1
DES
TKTP COT
NPID_TBL_NUM 0
PRIV NO
SAT NO
RCLS EXT
DTRK NO
ISDN NO
PTYP ACO
AUTO NO
ICOG IAO
RANX NO
SRCH RRB
TRMB YES
STEP
ACOD 6500
CPP NO
TARG
CLEN 1
BILN NO
OABS
TIMR ICF 512
OGF 512
EOD 13952
DSI 34944
NRD 10112
DDL 70
ODT 4096
RGV 640
FLH 510
GRD 896
SFB 3
CRD 512
TFD 0
LEXT 100
SST 3 0
NEDC ETH
FEDC ORG
CPDC NO
SPCT IMM
HOLD 02 02 40
SEIZ 02 02
RGFL 02 02
RVSD 08 31
ILLR 02 02
DRNG NO
CDR YES
INC YES
LAST YES
QREC NO
OAL YES
AIA YES
OAN YES
OPD YES
NATL YES
MUS YES
MRT 15
MR NO
MANO NO

PAGE 002

EQAR NO
TTBL 0
OHTD NO
PLEV 2
MCTS NO
ALRM NO
ART 0
SGRP 0
AACR NO

Thanks,

Thank You. That helps and leads to my next question. I've got toll free calls going to RLI 0, which uses our first two routes, both to local trunks. When I use an access code to get directly to those routes, and dial 1, I'm immedately hit with a fast busy. Any ideas? Thanks!

One solution I've found is to change the CLS on the phone from CTD to UNR. This allowed dialing the 1 after the access code. I'd like to figure out how to restrict the phone so that someone can not dial anything but 9-911 and internal calls, even if they know a COT access code. Is there an expansion or configuration on the CTD setting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back