Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Systematics Accord file format

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimgrin

Technical User
Sep 27, 2000
GB
I have some data files from an accounting system called Systematics Accord. The extension on the largest files is either .SID or .SIB or .SIT with a whole load of smaller files, some with the same extensions, others with .PRE or .SI1. I have looked at the files in a text editor (Emacs) and can see that they are data files, but have no idea how to make sense of them.
Has anyone had experience of extracting data from this system? Any help on the files?
I don't have access to the original application, but that may be the only option,

thanks, Jim.

Hi,

I have used Systematics Accord for the last 10 Years and the only way you can get your data out is by using Accord and export it out in CSV Format.

I am not aware of any product out there that will let you view or export data from Accord.

Manish

Thanks for the help. I have given up on trying to access the data files and am relying on the IT guy where Accord is installed to send me data presumably exported as you suggest,

Jim.

Jim

There is a Windows version for Systematics Accord which reads the data from SID files. The Windows version is writtren in VB and uses MS Access database. This means all Accord data will be ported to MS Access.

Let me know if you want more details.

Regards

Joachim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back