Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

System Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

davebopp

IS-IT--Management
Jun 29, 2003
US
Anyone else having difficulty in setting system clock going from EDT to EST ? 81C recently upgraded to CS1000.

FWTM 3 2 1 2

BWTM 11 1 1 2

.SDST ON <enter>

Mato' Was'aka

I'm pulling time from our NTP server, and I had to manually go into element manager and uncheck the DST check box.

I've had to do that twice. Right now I have NTP disabled and am using ld 2 pbx. It will not adhere to dst for me, checked or not checked. making me angry.

Mato' Was'aka

Same here, never had an issue in the past. Upgraded to 5.5 and are using NTP , and had to manually uncheck the DST box in element manager.

ld 2
TFC000
.tdst
SDST ON
FWTM MAR 2 SUN 2 (AT 02:00 9/3/2008 )
BWTM NOV 1 SUN 2 (AT 02:00 2/11/2008 )

I'd say there is a patch in the mix for this one.

Mato' Was'aka

We had this issue also this morning. We also have NTP turned on. I just received confirmation from my vendor that there is a patch for this. The patch number is MPLR26202. When the patch is installed you must uncheck the DST box in EM. This patch is specific for release 5.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back