Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

System State Backup incomplete 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grovie

Programmer
Apr 24, 2003
GB
I'm Running Brightstor BEB 10.5 on Windows 2003 and I'm not able to get a complete System State backup done.
I keep getting
W3404 Unable to Open File. (C:\winnt\system32\config\SECURITY, EC=SHARING VIOLATION)
I've got BAOF on the server, so no files should be missed, this file is not showing as locked and the server has been rebooted to try to clear the issue.
Any ideas?
Thanks

This isn't the actual backup of the system state it is done in it's own separate session.

That being said I believe this problem was fixed in SP1 for BEB 10.5. If it isn't try contacting CA Support for assistance.

CA's website search function being what it is, please can you point me in the right direction for getting SP1 downloaded, because I can't find it through their search function - thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back