Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

System reboots automatically 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

wahid95

Programmer
Jan 7, 2005
KW
Hi,

i have windows xp SP2 machine, using it as a proxy and mail server. Now my system is rebooting automatically quite often recording the following information in event log.

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x100000d1 (0xfe8b7000, 0x00000002, 0x00000000, 0xf8fc0f2d). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini042805-01.dmp.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at
Event ID which it generates is: 1001, but am not able to find any solution relevant on Microsoft.com.

I want to stop this reboot completely. This machine is online 24/7, so it is big problem for us if it reboots automatically in this way.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Tayyab

on the microsoft site look for documnet : 314084
or search for :
How to Gather Information After a Memory Dump in Windows XP

Do not take life too seriously, because in the end, you won't come out alive anyway

woops forgot -

or upgrade to Linux

Do not take life too seriously, because in the end, you won't come out alive anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back