Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations gmmastros on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

System Numbering NEC SV9100

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liza R

Systems Engineer
Oct 30, 2019
ID
Dear ALl,

in the SV9100 system numbering, is it possible to create an extension with an example like this,
888 and 8881?

thanks

Well to clarify.

8881 would be impossible.

8700-8799 or 8900-8999 would be.

do you have sv 9100 pc pro software .I lost my pc pro so not able to connect.If any one have this .pl share to me .my mail is manishkulshreshtha1@gmail.com

@ coraltech .Do you have sv 9100 pc pro software .I lost my pc pro so not able to connect.If any one have this .pl share to me .my mail is manishkulshreshtha1@gmail.com

Yes you can use like this [hourglass]
AppMgrCP20_wbvB2cQwT6_p2o5ok.png

AppMgrCP20_cHBDzuSQPe_i82apa.png

AppMgrCP20_97GM6FwV8V_fgqmdl.png

AppMgrCP20_5tMn1wpaK6_i400bp.png

That's interesting. I'm gonna set that up in lab. Not gonna lie, that 3 seconds would drive me nuts.

It's not available for PCPRO CP20 13.20.51 EMEA
SV9100_PCPRO_nscwna.png

Look in system data. I find it hard to believe the CP20 doesn't have it.

@mahirgul, @CoralTech please help me more details in system data

Pretty sure it will be there somewhere as this is a feature used by hotels for single digit dialling for such things as room service etc. Why would NEC knock themselves out of that market?

Click on view. If its not there you aren't at a high enough password level.

User Level is Installer but cannot find out. May be unsupport.

Thank @mahirgul. I can put data like your description, but when make a call to 888 or 8888 I hear "Vacant number". What's I missing?

@mahirgul sorry for late respons, ok i will try for this program thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back