Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

System configuration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siilver

IS-IT--Management
Dec 2, 2002
CA
Hello everyone,

Is there a command that allows you to see all the options installed on a Meridian 1 system? Like what version software, How many digital card, available TN.......

tks in advance

If you have the DOCS look at loads 20, 21, 22, 81, & 83. They will give you pretty much everything that you are looking for.

way more then one command..ld 22 prt slt and prt packages is a good place to start another starting point is ld 20 luvu type 2000 will show you digital ports type 500 will show you analog ports.. ld 22 issp will show you rls and patches.. ld 22 cequ will show you the common equipt config.. ld 20 per ludn will show you vacant numbers.. ld 60 stat will show you the active t1's.. that will give you a general picture of the switch

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

thanks for your help. We are looking at selling this switch. There is also 2 mini remote swith attach to it. Were is the best place to advertise this equipment for sale?

Ask your vendor to provide you a copy of your Keycode Data Sheet if you still don't have the original. Blackend or remove the actual Keycodes and provide or post the rest.

The Keycode Data Sheet will give the potential buyer the exact info he/she/they need to know about the system limits/potentials

don't know where to sell used equiptment, my boss would frown on it if i did.. check with your vendor, they may have a user that needs the parts if not all the software.. without the keycodes the equiptment is worth about half as much.. that and the rtu (right to use) letter from nortel makes it a bargin

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

i have my keycodes for the SW release 3.0, for my callpilot ....should i have more keycodes?

And how can i get a letter from nortel? as our relation with the present vendor is not the best right now........
they tried to screw us on a service contract......anyway

tks

you can get a copy of the keycodes for the switch in ld 143 ksho curr..if i am not having another brain freeze

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

does anyone how to get an rtu letter from Nortel?

tks

The Right to Use (RTU) form is a two page PDF file that one can print, complete, and sign. Those with access to Nortel's PIC site can download this file.

When selling a Nortel PBX you want to be able to provide a signed RTU form that the buyer can use to transfer the RTU into their business name. If you are the current holder of the RTU in Nortel's database than you just need to get ahold of the blank form, complete, sign, and include it with the system when sold. No need to contact Nortel.

Having a valid RTU with a system being sold ups the value greatly as without the RTU the buyer will not be able to upgrade the system or obtain support from Nortel.

Hello,

We are the current holder in Nortels Database. But i have no idea where to find the rtu form or nortel pic site.
We probably have access? Anything that needs to be done was always done by the service provider. can someone give me the link to the pic site of nortel? Or is there somebody that can give me a copy?? it would be appreciated.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back