Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

System Compliance Profiler

Status
Not open for further replies.

mastermind76

Technical User
Apr 29, 2002
DE
Hi,
I just installed SCP 1.0.1 and I am missing the reports. I imported the package, the nap file and the report nap file. I can configure and install the software to clients, but the report folder in the database is empty. Even the AVI\0407 folder is empty.
I installed SCP before, but that was with ePO 3.0.1 and I upgraded to 3.0.2a.
Any ideas?

mastermind76

Log onto the database as ADMIN the log out, then back in and they should appear, Make sure that you have deployed the MSCP to the server first and run a scan.

I tried that before, but didn't work. I copied the report files from an ePO 3.0.1 into my 3.0.2a and that worked. Have you tried it with 3.0.2a?

Problem with upgrading SCP 1.0.0 to 1.01. Please read below.

1. Load over a month ago SCP 1.0.0 – The scanning was working great. Reports were accurate
2. Without unloading SCP 1.0.0, I just loaded on top of SCP 1.0.0 with SCP 1.0.1. I loaded the, z file, reports, and management file. Three in total
3. Setup the deployment task to update the clients with the new version SCP 1.0.1, this never worked. They would not update.
4. So, then I uninstalled SCP 1.0.1 and reinstalled SCP 1.0.0. Then I uninstalled SCP 1.0.0 on all machines running it, that task worked just fine. So now all machines were not running SCP at all.
5. Then I loaded SCP 1.0.1. Load order – Checked I the package file, then loaded the management file and last I loaded the reports file, but the reports will not show up.

That's ok I've loaded 1.0.1 and reports show up only on the server, so I copied the reports files to my workstation, they work but non of my custom rules will work or even run, is the SCP scan suppose to run in a sec. I've notice that the scan on my machines are running for less than a second, and report nothing.....

If I had a penny for every framework issue i'd have alot of pennies....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back