Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

synchronising program for windows CE and winXP

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevends

IS-IT--Management
May 20, 2003
BE
hello i installed windows XP on my pc and want synchronise my calendar and contacts who are stored on my compaq aero 2100, i installed active sync but it won't work, already tried with the program that was delivered with the handheld, but this software is not compatible with winXP , does anybody has a sollution for me

thanks in advance, steven

i tried that but i couldn't het a connection with the ipaq, i tested it on the 2 serial ports, no succes

This is a long shot but try the connection settings - right-click on the ActiveSync icon in the task bar and play with the options.

Other than that I can't really help, my PPC connects via USB so I have no experience of serial ones.

Nelviticus

What serial ports did you test it on? Have you tried a different OS? And which version of ActiveSTink are you using0?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back