Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Sync with external memory card 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

pfay415

MIS
Oct 26, 2001
I have an HP Ipaq with PocketPC version 4.20.1081, Active Sync 3.7. I am trying to setup my "syncing" folder to sync with an external memory card rather than with the Ipaq's internal memory. Right now I sync my folder and then move the documents to the memory card which is time consuming. Is there a way to do this?

Not automatically as far as I know. You can however use the Explore feature in ActiveStink to drag and drop to your memory card.

Zero Mistakes = Zero Experience
And Boy do I have experience !

Thank you very much for the feedback. The Mightysync application does exactly what I wanted. I just installed and tested it successfully. It also provides an easier way to manage the files on my handheld. I have a 15 day trial so if any problems come up I will report them (for prosperities sake).

For those that are interested the MightySync license is only $5.95

Thanks for the star pfay415. Glad that it worked out for you.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back