Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Sync SK98 With Treo

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldTechGuy

IS-IT--Management
Dec 28, 2005
US
I had a old Palm that I synced with SK98 with True Sync via a serial cradle. The Palm died so I stopped syncing. I recently got a Treo and new computer. The new computer only has USB and no serial connections. I tried to sync the Treo but was unsuccessful (so I thought). I thought it was a problem with the USB connection and after not being able to get it to work, I went on to more important things at the time. I started to look at it again, and I found that I was in fact syncing , just that nothing would sync after Dec. 95 or the beginning of 96. I am thinking it is something to do with the date issue.

I have seen recent post that seem to indicate that people are still syncing. What am I missing.

I need to sync the Calendar, ToDo List, Memos, and Contacts.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

OldTechGuy

OldTechGuy,

Did you ever solve this problem?

I'm trying to figure out what portable device to buy to synch Sidekick to.

Thanks,
Mike

MikeD2

No, I didn't resolve the problem. I find it rather frustrating; as it seems other people don't have the same problem. I am sure it is probably something simple.

If I find the solution, I’ll post it here.

If anyone has suggestions, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks

OldTechGuy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back