Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Symposium

Status
Not open for further replies.

phonedudeSr

IS-IT--Management
Oct 5, 2011
US
I am new to Nortel Symposium and have a few question.
1.) How would you assign and agent ID to an extension
2.) How would you run a reports for a ACD queue.

1: You do not assign an ID to an extension. The IDs are available to be used over any Symposium controlled position. You could make an "management decision" that ID X is only used at position Y.

2: Access your client (web or fat) and go to historical reporting. In there you will find the standard reports. You will need to play around a little to get the feel of the input parameters.

Thanks, How can you determine what an agent ID is?

I am guessing that you mean the Login ID.

You need to go to the agent configs. When you click on an agents name, the ID is a part.

By implication, the ID is allocated to an individual agent, and thats why they can move about to any aquired set with transparency.

If you cannot find the configs, let us know, but please include the version of your system.

Yes, if you could help me with finding the agent configs?

First you need to get access either to the Contact Center Management Application website (this would be the IP address of the server) or load a client on your PC. (depends on the release of software on your Symposium)

I have the Client loaded. I was able to pull up the Agent information. How can I get to the Scripts to view/Edit?

It would help if you could tell us your version number?
Trouble is, it sounds like your version is an old one, since you do not use the WEB interface. Lets see if I can go 8 years back:

If you have the SMI client installed you should look under Call Flow Administration, Scripts

If you do not see this item in the tree structure, you need an administrator login.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back