Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Symposium Web Client: "Index out of bounds" 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skaret

Technical User
Jan 17, 2004
NO
When logging into SWC (rls. 4.0 SU08) from a client PC (IE 5.5 SP2) and accessing Contact Center Management (CCM) I receive the following error:

Problems with this Web page might prevent it from being displayed properly or functioning properly…….
Line: 143
Char: 4
Error: Index out of bounds
Code: 0
URL:
Any idea how to corect this error? Everything else seems to be ok. Problem/error is not seen on all client PCs.

there should be an option in your internet explorer (under tools/internet options/advanced I think), something like - 'display a notification about every script error' if you uncheck this then the msg should stop appearing

hope this helps you

Skaret
This is what I found out: The user was using a program called CC.MODELER that he downloaded from KoolTools.com and this product had its own version of the SSTREE.OCX file which overwrote the SSTREE.OCX file that the Symposium Web Client uses.
The file is located in c:\winnt\system32
Symposium uses the SSTREE.OCX 1.0.2.9 from Sheridan
It looks like CC.Modeler over wrote it with SSTREE.OCX 1.0.4.6 from Infragistics, Inc. Had user logoff machine and mapped a drive to his computer. Renamed his sstree.ocx to old then copied the 1.0.2 version into his system32 directory and everything works. His cc.modeler program pops a small error about Activetree demo version then goes away, but both programs are working now fine.

Thrivent, thanks for posting your fix, it's a good thing to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back