Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

symposium vs symposium express 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjguff

IS-IT--Management
May 24, 2004
US
We are cuurently starting a phone center with 40 phones and 192 lines. Is there a major difference if we just go with the express version?

All of the literature says they are similar but the cost difference is quite a bit.

Just looking for advice or the major differences.

thanks,

In my opinion, they are hugely different. It really depends on how you want your call flow. The express version is more reminiscent of traditional ACD -- first and second treatment, wait times, etc. It is wizard-driven, you do not write your own scripts. The full size Symposium is based on scripted call flow that you write yourself -- as flexible as you can be. There is a matrix out that gives the major differences, have you seen it?

I have not seen the Matrix. Do you how I could access it? Thank you for the info......

If anybody else knows where to find this, let us know. If not, I can send it to you.

Thanks again, if no one posts could you e mail it to me?
mjguff@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back