Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SYmposium TN Acquiring

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigDogJeff

Technical User
Nov 2, 2006
US
We have a TN that is in Symposium that we are having an issue getting to Acquire. The TN was built as an ACD. Prior to deleting the programming of the TN, the TN DE-Aquired fine and the phone was disabled and deleted. We built it back with new info as an ACD set and now will not aquire. We have killled the TN Info in Symposium and rebuilt it as well as killed and rebuilt the TN. This one TN was in a group of TN's that we were aquiring where the rest acquired just fine before and after it. Any suggestions and what could have happened?

Thanks

Jeff

Out it again, build it back with a different posid, then add to sym and acquire.

Mato' Was'aka

I did just so. Killed and rebuilt with another set of numbers and no problem. There is an issue with the ACID that we were trying to use. What would cause this issue? The user was built and the phone was built with no issue untill Acquiring?

Thanks

I've always guessed a historical link or cti between the pbx and sym. Over the years I've done done everything to get an acquire with a no-go, chgd pos, and it takes right off. Northern twilight zone I guess

Mato' Was'aka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back