Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Symposium Scrypts/Skillsets

Status
Not open for further replies.

afrchilli1

Technical User
May 4, 2006
ZA
How do i route overlow calls from the skillset queue to extention numnbers???Can anybody help me??

look at the if age line, i use that a lot to route skillset to skillset, i assume you could use it to ovdn.. if age is >300 call etx

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Thanx johnpoole

This is what i have currently.I'm still new to this whole symposium. How do i change it to call the ovdn? Say if i want to route the overflow to extn 4100 if all agents in my que are busy .... Problem with what i have now(works perfectly though) with the overflow queue is that they support a different product(selling a different product).Client want calls to go to one of their support groups ext numbers. . . This is the scrypt for that particular prod.

QUEUE TO SKILLSET Prod_1 WITH PRIORITY 1
WAIT 2

GIVE RAN 14

SECTION WaitLoop

IF NOT QUEUED THEN
QUEUE TO SKILLSET Prod_2 WITH PRIORITY 1

END IF

IF AGE OF CALL > 30

THEN QUEUE TO SKILLSET Prod_3 WITH PRIORITY 2
WAIT 2
END IF

GIVE MUSIC 30
WAIT 30

Depends on the Symposium version you have...

If this is an Symposium Express Call Center (SECC) - use the Call Treatment Wizard and just follow the onscreen prompts and boxes.

If this is a Symposium Call Center Server (SCCS) - use the age of call and route call command - as suggested by John

check skillset
queue to skillset
give treatement
loop call
wait x minutes/seconds/hours...
route call xtension

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back