Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Symposium Scripting Expert Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

wallyjumlad

Vendor
May 14, 2008
GB
I am sending the CLID to a HDX in order to queue to an agent ID. This is working perfectly except for local Dublin numbers I am missing a leading "1" in front of the CLID.
I want to check the CLID and if the CLID length is 7 then I want to add a 1 in front of this then send it out.

SO the CLID coming in is 2224567 I want to send 12224567 to the HDX

Say I have a variable called CLID_Var
I ASSIGN CLID to CLID_VAR
IF CLID = ??????? THEN
[basically add 10000000 to the number to give 1???????] or how do I insert a 1 in front of the CLID and then assign to the varibale to send out.
END IF

Maybe something like...
IF
CLID_var < 9999999
THEN
ASSIGN CLID_var + 10000000 to CLID_var
END IF

mte0910: this is only valid if CLID_var is type: Integer.
If CLID_var is of type CLID this won't work.

From the M1 Scripting guide:
Symbol: +
Description: The Addition expression (plus sign) adds two values of the same type. This expression can be used with numerical constants, variables, and expressions that return the data types Integer and Seconds.

Don't know a solution for the problem..

I think you would be better off using the sql statement to make the change or if that won't work a separate query to update the number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back