Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Symposium Report on # of Agents Logged In?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mklein76

Technical User
Jun 12, 2006
US
I'm trying to determine some average and peak amounts for agents concurrently logged into the system over a period of time. Are there any canned reports available for this in the web client? Thanks.

Matt
Forex Capital Markets
CS 1000E VoIP/Symposium Admin

I think the agent log in/out report would do the trick. Plug in your date required either daily or a weekly one, the hours start and end times, and that will give you an idea of who is doing what. If you have time to, yeah like we all have time, you can also launch rtgd on your desktop to see real time stats of who's who and doing what.

You can also use config-LoggedIn Agent Position ID, this report shows which (so also how many) agents are logged in at the moment you make the report.

perhaps a small assistance :)
define a new skillset - for example
display_skillset and assign ist to all agent.
Create an RTD billbord "logged Agent" for the skillset display_skillset or use the standard skillset realtime display.
In the standard report skillset performance you will find
the average of logged agent in the skillet_display.

hope it helps
regards

We wrote some reports to show this and imported them onto the webserver. They were:

Weekly report
Split by day it shows:
MAX login for that day
total logged in time
Calls presented and answered

Daily report

Split by interval it shows:
MAX login for that interval
Running total
total logged in time
Calls presented and answered

We also have a detail report that shows who is logged in for each interval.

If anyone wants to make use of these templates, please post email address here (I can't think of any other way of getting them to you)

DD

You would probably want to look at the "skillset" reports to see this type of information. You could run them by time intervals for a specific day and time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back