Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Symposium - Playing music while in the queue

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmartinez1969

Programmer
Nov 30, 2006
US
I have Symposium Express and I am trying to get my callers to hear music while they are hold before the call is answered by an person. I have selected in the Symposium "what callers will hear between announcments to be music using route 10". When I call in and the system tells me "all agents busy please hold" all I hear nothing. I have built the routes and can hear the message I have when I use my maint phone. I am at a loss.

did you assign a murt in the acd group? can't remember if my scripts are give mus or give ran x.. i can check

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

I am using an interalia xmu+ for my messages. I have a "welcome" msg on route 7, a "please continue to hold" on route 8, and a "sorry we are closed msg" on route 9. I thought I could use the play music between announcements on route 10 back to the interalia. I was told by my telco that I would have to add some scripts to my symposium to get this to work?

r u using SECC is it? Not SSCC?
In SECC it a option on the call routing, like if the caller want to hear the RDB r the music... on that u can give the music route it will work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back