Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Symposium IVR option logging 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimbobp

Programmer
Oct 26, 2004
GB
Anyone know whather/what the way is, to log what options are being selected once IVR is given?

Do i have to feed everything through seperate cdn's, and run a cdn stat report?

all help gratefully receieved

Jim

for example

option 1 chosen 15 times
option 2 chosen 7 times

Yes

Option 1 CDN = 2222 -- Calls 10
Option 2 CDn = 3333 -- Calls 15

Cheers,

Killian

which report do i run?

or is it something i have to build in to the scripts

Thanks

Jim

If you know what cdn's are for each option, run a CDN report. Yes this should be in the scripts, or you can do it by MM but this is harder to report..... If you are not sure post the IVR part of the script and I will tell you what to report on..

Cheers,

Killian

You can do the options in the master script and then make each option go to a primary script. This will show you on the application level how many calls hit each script. So you would just run an app performance report for the applications. That equals the # of calls that hit that particular option. So that is an alternative way to do it.

Hope that helps,

Dusty

Thanks guys,

have built this in the redwood system now, but shall save your advice for the future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back