Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Symposium GRTD Run-time error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adras

Technical User
Jul 2, 2012
US
I was installing GRTD on a PC for one of our Reservations agents, and the install went smooth. I followed the instructions exactly as they were written out from the prior telecom guy, and when I went to log in, I keep getting a "Run-time error '70' Permission Denied". It gives absolutely no indication of what permission, or which file might be denied. Any ideas anyone? Thanks!

Is the Operation system the same as the the prior telecom guy wrote?
Do you use the same Admin rights as described previously?

I used the network admin account to install it and got the same error with that account as well as the user's account. I did, however, just try installing it on my own PC and it worked no problem. We both have Windows 7 x32.

Could be there is a program on the Reservations agents PC that conflicts with the GRTD?

Sorry for the delay, we had a crazy busy last couple weeks. As far as I know there isn't any software on there that is conflicting. The only thing I saw in the installation file is if the Symposium software was installed any time in the past (for managing Symposium, not just monitoring calls) that a reformat is the only way to be able to install GRTD. I will get with our guy who actually manages the desktops to see if that might have been installed at any time. I just don't know if there is a way to tell whether or not it was installed and if that is what is causing the issue.

Look at this thread...It has a procedure to de-install the Symposium Client.

thread959-1505045

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back