Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Symposium - Call Center Ops - Reports Manager error

Status
Not open for further replies.

AAMIRSHARIF

IS-IT--Management
Nov 29, 2005
US
Hi All,

I'm getting the bellow error messege when I run reports in XP environment. On NT 4.0 there are not issues. any suggestions????

Symposium - Call Center Ops - Reports Manager has
Encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry
For the inconvenience.

Aamir.

Hi,
Are you using Symposium Client or Web Client?
If you are using the Symposium Client 4.1 could be a problem.
Maybe Symposium Client 4.2 will help. This one is working properly with XP.
If this is not helpful... sorry!

Hi All,

I'm using Symposium Classic Client 4.2 (Not Web Client) Do we need to install any special software to get the reports working? How can I test to make sure if the reports can be generated manually. Currently I'm asking the system to run it for me by clikcing the Reports button. I'm just trying to get how can I run reports not via application but manual. May be the report generating tool is broken. If there is any documentation or anything on this, I will appreciate it.

Waiting for replies,

Thanks,

Aamir.

If I understood your problem, I believe you need the Symposium Documentation CD and look for "Historical Reporting and Data Dictionary". This CD should be delivered with the system.
I am using Symposium Client 4.2 on XP and I need no other special software.

All the best

What I mean here is there any alternative to run reports and not use Classic Client 4.2. i.e instead of clicking "Reports" and then "Run Now", is there anyother way of performing the same functionality. I have a feeling my REPORT MANAGER is broken. I'm not an expert here, but is there any way I can test it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back