Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Symposium Agent

Status
Not open for further replies.

pdulfo

Technical User
Aug 21, 2003
US
Who uses it. IS it worth me spending time investigating it.

---------------------------------
PDulfo aka pdiddy

We've had it for a few years now and have NEVER used it. It resides on a nice fat server too. What a waste. I'm sure someone else will tell you how great it is, but not us.

Do you have a particular need that you're hoping to meet by using it?

Les Brown
Kelly Services, Inc.

I am under the impression that you can use it to pull out data from external databases, so that when a call arrives at an agent they could possibly have information abou the caller on the screen.

---------------------------------
PDulfo aka pdiddy

We have used SA since we were on SCCS 3.0...Wow that was a while ago. We use it for our screen pops. Works great. We just did the latest 2.3 upgrade when we upgraded to tapi 3.0. Our agents find the url tabs very handy as well as being ably to perform all phone functions from the desktop. I would suggest looking into this. Not everyone will accept this technology. And that is ok. But for agents that are technical, they will love this applicaiton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back