Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Symposium activity codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

optionman

Technical User
May 16, 2005
US
I have created a few new activity codes in symposium other than what already existed which were the default codes. When I run a report on my new activity codes the default activity codes are also coming up. I understand that if you don't flag a call symposium automatically applies a default code to them. Is there a way to run a report without the default codes.

create a user define report and filter the codes you want.

Can you tell me how to do this? It sound time consuming.

Go to historical reports.

Under the 'Others' folder, select Application by Activity Code. On the right hand pane, there will be a heading you can expand called 'Selection Criteria'

Expand this and click on the 'available' link.

Select the activity codes that you want to report on by checking the required codes. Click the 'update selection criteria' button.

Fill out the remaining sections (data range, scheduling etc) and then run or save and activate.

DD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back