Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SX200 ICP>Call Logging & 5540 IP Console

Status
Not open for further replies.

jabbo99

Technical User
Nov 4, 2013
US
I know the system has call logging capabilities. I can't seem to to get them to work on the console. A Guest called the console to set a wakeup call. The operator forgot the room number the guest called from. Ha! Is there a way to retrieve the last number that called the console?

I had the operator push Function>ATT Function>Stations> Dialed the console extension number but nothing changed on the display. The Call Logging section in the 5540 IP console states that call logging allows extension users with display phones to see who called them and when. As the attendant, you can monitor call log usage and delete logs to make room in the system....

Does this not apply to the console?

Thanks

Call logging is available for 5330e, 5340es correct? What about 5340e sub attendants? For 5330e's and 5340e's I follow the instructions on the telephone user guides to activate call logging: Press Superkey>Press No until Call Logging appears and then press Yes but what I'm seeing on a 5330e display is not in sync with these instructions. I press the Superkey but there's no option for No on the display. I tried on a 5340e sub attendant by pressing the Superkey>More>Call Logs> but there's options for Missed or All Calls.

Searching to see if I need any COS options for the IP phones or sub attendant enabled.

do you have the cos option 620 set to number of call logs allowed for each set. Call logging is available for 5330e and 5340e. You can access call logging from a 5340e sub attendant through the Superkey programmed as a feature key

Call logging will not work unless the call is on the prime line of the set

Sub Attendant would typically receive calls on a LDN key, not the prime.

The users need to do their part.

What's most important is that you realise ... There is no spoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back